Instagram is probably my favorite social media app of all time. I am a very visual person, and I love seeing the stories people can tell with just a photo. I cannot close Instagram without making sure I am up-to-date on all the new posts. While I love seeing what my friends and family are up to, there are a few accounts that I especially love. Each one inspires a different part of my life. Here are 10 Instagram accounts to go follow for some serious inspiration.
1. Travel- When it comes to travel, no one does it better than National Geographic. The @NatGeoTravel account is what travel dreams are made of.
2. Beauty- When searching for beauty tips, look no further than @pixiwoos (aka Sam Chapman). Her account is full of amazing makeup looks, dream-worthy products, and the occasional quote. Sam is fierce and strong- inspiring you to do more than just look great. Bonus: Sam has a popular YouTube Channel where she and her sister demonstrate how to apply makeup and review product. Check it out here.
3.Animals- Like cats? How about big cats? @blackjaguarwhitetiger is all about tigers, lions, and jaguars at a rescue sanctuary in Mexico. It will make you want to adopt a lion (but we don’t recommend that).
4. & 5.Fashion- There are so many great fashionistas out there; I couldn’t pick just one! Two of my favorites are @rachparcell (think super feminine fashion, lots of flowers, an adorable baby, and a cute dog) and @sincerelyjules (boho chic, beautiful travel and enviable accessories). Talk about #fashiongoals.
6. Celebrity- @sophiabush is one of my favorite celebrities ever. Maybe it’s because I’m a big fan of One Tree Hill. But it’s also because Sophia seems like one of the most kind, genuine and giving celebs out there. She provides infinite inspiration to be a better person and to have more fun!
7. Comedian- For a good laugh and some serious realness, I always turn to @mindykaling. It’s a great mix of fashion, famous friends, and behind-the-scenes shots, always with an added dose of reality. She’s funny but never fake- she gives us some comedy inspiration, and maybe a little life inspiration too.
8. Food- There are tons of great food accounts on Instagram, but one of my favorites is @mynewroots. These drool-worthy pics will make you want to run to the kitchen and start cooking. The best part? Recipes for these healthy dishes can be found on the accompanying blog. You’ll be eating healthier in no time.
9. Fitness- @msjeanettejenkins is the only fitness motivation you’ll need- workout tips, recipes, inspirational quotes, and pictures that will give you bikini body #fitspo, plus a few snaps with famous clients sprinkled in, just for fun!
10. Girl Power- @amypoehlersmartgirls is all about celebrating women. What’s better than that?
What are your favorite instagram accounts to follow? Let us know in the comments below!