We’ve all been there. You stay up too late because you’re studying or working or hanging with friends or watching a whole season of your favorite show on Netflix (don’t judge me). Then this happens:
- You wake up filled with regret.
- You consider ignoring your responsibilities and staying in bed forever.
- You hit the snooze button 27 times.
- You finally get out of bed and are met by the frigidly cold world.
- You consume as much caffeine as possible.
- You try to make yourself look presentable.
- You give up on trying to make yourself look presentable.
- You dream of getting back home and taking a nap.
- You can’t complete even the smallest task without complaining.
- You’re annoyed by everything.
- You finally get home after a long day, stay up too late and repeat steps 1-10.
From a wellness standpoint, I should probably tell you to go to bed earlier and get more sleep! But let’s be real, that’s not going to happen. Thank god for coffee.